Coaching is a collaborative relationship that provides you with the support and confidence to reach your goals by enhancing the skills, resources, and creativity that you already have.
What Do Coaches Do?
- Listen, observe, and customize their approach to individual needs
- Support people in setting goals and reaching those goals
- Provide the tools, support and structure for coachees to accomplish more than they would have done on their own
- Connect to core values
- Explore individual barriers to effectiveness and implement the most productive ways to overcome barriers
- 1:1 custom built coaching sessions
- 50-60 minutes in length
- Frequency can range from weekly to monthly
- Conducted in person, via phone, or Skype